Financial intelligence for Asia's healthcare markets
Remember me:

News articles    

Metro Pacific Investments Corporation, global investment firm KKR, and GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, have completed their previously announced investment in Metro Pacific Hospital Holdings.
Ping An Healthcare and Technology Company, a healthcare ecosystem platforms, has agreed a strategic collaboration with Merck, a German science and technology company.
Beijing-based early-stage venture capital firm Bluerun Ventures has raised ¥3.5 billion ($497.2 million) for a new fund.
Singapore-based Asian Healthcare Specialists intends to acquire a 51% interest in Cornerstone Asia Health for S$32 million ($23.5 million) from a group of vendor doctors, who will retain the remaining 49%.
Singapore-based OUE Lippo Healthcare is developing a hospital in Shenzhen, along with China Merchants Group, a corporation owned by the Chinese government.
American commercial real estate giant JLL has issued a release stating that institutional capital is increasingly targeting healthcare in Australia as the sector defies the global economic slowdown.
Malaysian hospital operator IHH Healthcare has reported third-quarter profit after tax and minority interests of 236.3 million ringgit ($56.6 million), compared to a loss of 104.1 million reported for Q3 2018.
Delegates from seven healthcare companies from Taiwan met up with Malaysian counterparts today in Kuala Lumpur in a bid to promote Taiwan’s medical care services internationally.
NTUC Income, one of the largest health and general insurance providers in Singapore, has collaborated with New Zealand InsurTech JRNY to develop an artificial intelligence insurance agent.
Venus MedTech (HangZhou) is the latest company to undergo a healthcare IPOs in Hong Kong.

Subscribe to our news RSS feed Get the RSS for HealthInvestor Asia




The IPO market in Hong Kong is hotting up again and it looks as though 2019 is going to be as busy with biotech company floats as last year was.



HealthInvestor Asia twitter feed


HealthInvestor UK